Our website address is: https://craftsncomics.com
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
(1) We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, including your:
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-Mail Address
- Street Address
- Post Code
- Telephone Number
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
We use “session” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. Session cookies should be automatically deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
(3) Using your personal data
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send to you goods purchased via the website and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you email notifications which you may have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business. (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
When you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
(5) Policy amendments
(6) Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(7) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.